Step 1: Get a Catch Account
- To get selling on to the Catch marketplace, first you will need a Catch Marketplace account. To get this, please contact Catch
Step 2: Generate an API Key for Catch
- Once you have the Catch account set up, you will need to generate an API key.
- Go to Catch Marketplace to login.
- On the top right corner, click on your email address/user ID.
- Then click 'API key' from the menu
- Click 'Generate a new key'
- Save this to enter into CathcFeeder later.
Step 3: Install and Set Up CatchFeeder
- Depending on your ecommerce platform the Set Up varies slightly.
- Shopify: We are waiting on the CatchFeeder App to be approved by Shopify. In the mean time, you can install the app from here.
- BigCommerce: The BigCommerce CatchFeeder App is currently being built. Please contact us if you're a BigCommerce retailer for an alternative solution using Omnivore.
- Magento 1: Extension and install instructions
- Magento 2: Extension and install instructions
- WooCommerce: Go to CatchFeeder to start the set up process. Enter your email address and click 'Register'