Before starting installation it is recommended that you disable Compilation in the Magento Admin if it is enabled
- Log into your Magento Marketplace Customer Account.
- Find the CatchFeeder extension in Magento Marketplace.
- Choose your Magento Store Version from the dropdown
Add the CatchFeeder extension to your cart, then click on the cart icon and click Proceed to Checkout.
Click Place Order and then click the Install button
- The installation key will be automatically generated and you will be directed to the "My Access Key" section. Click the Magento 1 tab and Copy the key for CatchFeeder Marketplace Integration for Catch.
Note You will also be able to see the extension under ‘Purchase History’ in the Magento Marketplace ‘My Profile’ section.
- Log into Magento Connect Manager in your Magento website admin (System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager).
Paste the key under the Install New Extensions section then click Install. The CatchFeeder Extension will be automatically installed.
- After clicking install you should see "Extension dependencies". Click Proceed
- You will then see the file uploaded under Manage Existing Extensions
- Return to Magento Admin and you will be able to see CatchFeeder in the navigation
- Refresh your browser (CTRL+ F5) and flush the Magento cache.
- Re-enable the Compilation only if it was enabled before updating the extension.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the CatchFeeder extension. Now you need to set up CatchFeeder to list on Catch.
- Click on 'CatchFeeder' in the nav and you will see a page with a button 'Go to CatchFeeder;
- Click this button to start the set up process. Enter your Retailer Name and click 'Create Account'.
Magento and CatchFeeder will sync for a few minutes while we import your data fields.
- Please map your Magento Fields to CatchFeeder Fields. What we are doing here is making sure we use the right data from Magento to create your products in CatchFeeder. Click the yellow rectangle on the left and drag across to the right. This ensures we use the correct data from Magento for the correct fields in CatchFeeder. NB: You can change these later if you need to.
- Click Finish to continue set up.
- Enter your Contact Details and the currency of your store.
- You now need to enter your Catch API Key. This is available from within your Catch Marketplace Admin.
- Go to Catch Marketplace to login.
- On the top right corner, click on your email address/user ID.
- Then click 'API key' from the menu
- Click 'Generate a new key'
- Save this and enter it in this screen here:
- Select a shipping option. Your shipping is set up within Catch but CatchFeeder requires a default shipping method.
- Choose the main categories that your products will be listed under. This helps our recommendation engine for suggested categories when mapping your products to Catch categories.
You've completed the main steps in setting up CatchFeeder to list on Catch.com.au.
Continue to the Dashboard where you can start to map products to Catch categories to start selling.