The CatchFeeder extension for Magento v2 is available to download here:
- Download CatchFeeder Magento 2 Extension from the Magento Marketplace: https://marketplace.magento.com/citybeach-catchfeeder.html
Save the file to your desktop.
How to install the CatchFeeder Magento 2 Extension:
- Make a back up of your site (just in case).
- Copy the zip file to your server
- Create the 'app/code/CityBeach/CatchFeeder' directory in your Magento 2 base directory (at least the 'app' directory should already exist)
- Unzip the file inside the ''app/code/CityBeach/CatchFeeder' directory
- Run the install script via the "php bin/magento setup:upgrade" command
- Update the DI via the "php bin/magento setup:di:compile" command
- Change/check that the file ownership and permissions are still correct (depending on you server environment).
You should see 'CatchFeeder' in the Magento admin page (bottom-left). This link will take you to the CatchFeeder page on your Magento admin site.
Click this then click ‘Go to CatchFeeder’. The "Go To CatchFeeder" button will then link you to the CatchFeeder site registration page (or Dashboard once you have registered).
Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Create account’
If you have problems, please review the troubleshooting tips.