This FAQ covers the View product and marketplace history link that sits at the top of the product page in CatchFeeder.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What Does This Show You
- This section of the product page shows you all of the updates (imports and uploads) on that product for each marketplace, the logs go back 30 days.
- You can use the drop down to filter by Marketplace if you are looking for a particular update on just one Market.
- The time stamps are in UTC (GMT).
- It provides a live update snapshot of the products.
- It shows product changes from your store such as, price, inventory, description.
What Can You Do Next
If you are concerned about a product and whether it has been updated or not and you have viewed this page you can take a screen capture of the specific update log section and send it to the Support Team. From there we can help you clarify more accurately.