TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Catch system automatically marks an order as received after 7 business days + time of acceptance + shipping lead time even if the status is 'shipping in progress' and the tracking number is not available.
- Order approved on 12/01/2023 at 7:46:47.
- Marked as 'shipping in progress' on 12/01/2023 7:48:05 automatically.
- Delivery lead time is 3 days, and the shipment deadline is 17/01/2023 at 7:46 AM
- As a result, the order is marked as received on 24/01/2023 at 8:00:00 (12/01 + 7 days + 3 days).
- When an order is marked as 'received,' the customer is notified through email.
If for circumstances beyond your control, you are unable to fulfill an order by the shipment deadline, a refund may be issued in order to maintain high consumer satisfaction on Catch Marketplace.
Handling The Order
If the order is marked as shipped or received in Catch and the tracking info has not been added into your eCommerce Store we will not be able to push your Tracking Info to Catch, this is because the Catch order status does not accept tracking because in essence it is complete.
In this scenario you can manually mark the order in Omnivore/CatchFeeder as Shipped OR Fulfilled Manually OR Cancelled depending on what happens with that order.
If you have any questions about this Catch Policy please contact email@example.com