TABLE OF CONTENTS
Search-ability is a key criteria across all marketplaces. Marketplace product attributes are additional data points specific to a particular product/SKU for selling on Catch.
There are often category / product specific attributes that will assist with product searches on the market and visibility and sales.
Follow the steps below to add marketplace attributes to your products:
- Login to CatchFeeder and go to 'Products - On Catch' then navigate to the 'Marketplace Attributes' tab
- Add the data in the fields using the drop down choices available or use the CSV upload feature.
- See the point below pertaining to Mandatory Catch Attribute Requirements.
- After you have made any changes to the Marketplace Attributes table that you want synced with Catch, go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Catch'.
What Attributes can I add?
Catch Keywords enables Sellers to add additional Keywords to your product listings on Catch to help customers find your products better when they search on Catch.
Keywords need to be relevant to the product. For example, if you are selling a womens dress you may add words like 'Cocktail' or 'Formal' -these are words that a customer may use when searching for a dress.
- You can add all keywords to the first field using a | symbol to separate them. For example: Dress|LIttle black dress|Cocktail|Formal
Catch Category Attributes like a sunglasses or sleepwear rating are also strongly recommended as best practise to enhance the product information.
Catch Mandatory Fields
New mandatory, ACCC enforced safety and information standards, for all products containing button and coin batteries.
Catch is required to display onsite customer warnings on all products containing button and coin batteries from the 22nd of June 2022. To facilitate this warning, Catch product attributes have a new field “Contains button cell batteries” which will become mandatory before the 22nd June 2022. All sellers must update all products (even if they do not contain button cell batteries) to remain compliant and eligible to be sold through the Catch site.
- If your products contain button/coin batteries, you need to change the attribute to ‘YES’
- If your products DO NOT contain any button/coin batteries, you don’t need to do anything - CatchFeeder has been set up to take care of this for you to ensure your products remain listed.