TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to add Keywords to your products
- Advanced Users
- Compliance Attributes for Sleepwear and Sunglasses
The Catch Keywords feature enables Sellers to add additional Keywords to your product listings on Catch to help customers find your products better when they search on Catch.
Keywords need to be relevant to the product. For example, if you are selling a women's dress you may add words like 'Cocktail' or 'Formal' -these are words that a customer may use when searching for a dress.
See article by Catch: Keywords - Optimise search results
How to add Keywords to your products
You can add all keywords to the first field using a | symbol to separate them. For example: Printer|Label|Colour
If you use this option do not use the other keyword fields, just the field labelled Keyword 1. There is a character limit of 100 (including spaces and | ) for the Keywords if you use this option.
Compliance Attributes for Sleepwear and Sunglasses
If you sell Sleepwear or Sunglasses to be compliant with Australian Legislation you must add Sunglass or Sleepwear safety ratings to your products listings on Catch. For example sunglasses-rating-1 or sleepwear -rating-3.
You can do this in CatchFeeder:
- In CatchFeeder, go to 'Products - Catch - Marketplace Attributes' tab.
- Search for relevant products by keyword e.g sunglasses
- From the Compliance Sunglasses column in the table, choose the relevant dropdown, see screenshot:
- Once you have finished adding to all products, go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Catch' to update your listings.