TABLE OF CONTENTS
Using the promotions feature, CatchFeeder allows you to set different prices for your products on Catch, so they are different from prices on your own store. This does not change the price in your eCommerce Store.
You can assign a variety of promotion types to single or multiple products, across a specific date range. Promotion types include;:
- Free shipping
- X% off all of your products
- $X off every product
- X% off a selected group of products
- Free shipping and X% off all products
- Select "Promotions – create new promotion" from the left hand navigation.
- Follow the run down below to fill in the fields.
If you want the promotion to start immediately, leave the Start date empty. If you want the promotion to apply indefinitely leave the End date empty. Otherwise, enter the dates you want the promotion to be applied.
Apply a discount:
Tick Apply a price discount, prices by a fixed % (e.g decrease all prices by 10%)
Discount prices by a fixed $ amount (e.g decrease all prices by $10)
Set all prices to one fixed price
Use the Fixed dollar amount (e.g all products could be set for one price of $15)
Increase the price:
You can also use this to increase the price of your products on Catch - simply put a – (negative) before the number
e.g to add 10% to all prices put -10 in the percentage field.
e.g to add $10 to all prices put -10 in the Dollar discount field.
If you want to apply the promotion to all products tick the box for "Apply to all products listed for sale" under the Products heading in the Promotion
Enter the SKU of those products the promotion applies to.
IMPORTANT: Use the SKU from CatchFeeder as this is the unique identifier of products and this is not always the same as your website SKU.
You can find it by going to 'Products - On Catch - All Products'
Or click through to the full information on the product page:
Activating the promotion:
Once you have created the promotion, go to ‘All Promotions’ and click ‘Apply Active Promotions’ – this will push the changes through to Catch
In the All products search' section you will be able to see what the the price will be on Catch when a promotion has been applied.
- Using this feature will not change the prices on your eCommerce store.
- You cannot apply multiple promotions to the same sku.
- If your RRP is greater than the Sale Price, you MUST tick "If a product is already on sale would you like to include it in this promotion?" otherwise the promotion price will not be applied.