TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Exclude by Brand, Title Keyword and Category
- Exclude a Particular Variant or Attribute
- Include Products (Toggle option under exclude)
Exclude by Brand, Title Keyword and Category
To block an entire group of products you can use the Product Exclusions feature.
Go to Settings – Catch - General – then scroll down to the Product Exclusion section.
- To block all products from a particular Brand, type the brand into ‘Excluded products by these brands’. In the below example, all products with the brand 'Apple' will not list.
- To block all products with a particular Keyword, type the keyword into ‘Exclude products by keyword in title’ In the below example, all products with iPhone will not list.
- If you have products that are on sale but you don't want them listed, select 'Exclude on-sale products'. This is where the sell price is less than the RRP.
- To block a whole category from your ecommerce store, Start typing the name of the category in the field 'Excluded products by these categories' In this example, all products in the retailer category 'Accessories - Phone Covers' will be blocked from Catch.
Once you have entered the brand/keywords in this section of the products you want to block, click 'Update Settings' then go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Catch' for the changes to be implemented on Catch.
When you enter the Brand or Keyword, use double quotations to block the exact word e.g "phone" will only block phone. If you leave out the double quotations and just put phone then if a word has phone in it then that will be blocked for example iphone will be blocked
Exclude a Particular Variant or Attribute
To block or remove a particular variant / attribute you can use Exclude Variants with these Attributes.
Go to Settings - Administration - then scroll down to the Product Import section.
- To exclude a particular Variant which is part of a Product, type in a keyword that is part of the Variant you want to exclude. In the example below all variants that have the keyword 'Ordered' will be excluded when imported.
- To remove a particular attribute which is part of a Product, type in the keyword that is part of the attribute you want to remove from products in the Remove these attributes from products box.
Once you have entered the keywords for variants you want to exclude or attributes you want to remove from products into these sections to complete the process of removing or excluding click the 'Update Settings' button and then go to your Catchfeeder Dashboard and firstly click "Import from...(your eCommerce platform)" then when that has completed (which can take some time depending on the number of products you have). When the import has finished click 'Upload to Catch' for the changes to be implemented on Catch.