- Login to your Cloudflare account
- Navigate to your domain.
- Firewall in the navigation, then Tools
- In the IP Access Rules section enter the first Catchfeeder IP address into the field as shown below.
- Make sure you choose the Allow option from the dropdown (this is important).
- Enter Catchfeeder in the notes area.
- Click the Add button.
- Repeat for our other IP addresses as well as the Catch IP addresses below:
How to Whitelist Catch and Catchfeeder IP's on Cloudflare Print
Modified on: Fri, 10 Dec, 2021 at 9:57 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.