Many Magento 1 Retailers are in the process of upgrading from Magento 1 to Magento 2. If you are in this situation, please consider the following:
- The upgrade path from Magento 1 to Magento 2 requires a completely new integration with Omnivore
- In our experience, despite best efforts Retailers are still having issues with their Magento 2 sites. This means that when you set Omnivore up for Magento 2, we need to provide additional support from our Customer Support and Development teams
- For Retailers upgrading from Magento 1 to Magento 2, there is a one off set up fee of $450
- Monthly billing on your Magento 1 service continues until you turn it off but we will provide a 30 day free period on Magento 2 from installation to allow time to complete the set up
- Allow enough time to set Omnivore up - from installation of the extension to listing products on the marketplace can take anywhere between a few hours, a couple of days or a few weeks depending on how quickly you want to get it done.
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth transition and to minimise downtime from selling on the Marketplaces.
Install the Catchfeeder Magento 2 Extension
Choose the marketplace you would like to set up first, which will be Catch.
If you have existing listings on Catch then we recommend the following:
- Choose Catch as the Marketplace to set up
- When you go through the sign up wizard, don't add the API key for Catch just yet, we will add it once you're ready to list.
- Finalise your set up - see this checklist for help. TIP: Look at your set up for Catch in your Magento 1 Catchfeeder account and just copy across the settings, product groups etc.
- When you're ready to push up listings to Catch, add the API key under 'Settings - Catch - General'
- Ensure you do not import old orders so, Go to Setting->Catch-> Do not import orders before this date, set to today and click update.
- Then go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Catch'
- Make sure you remove the API key for Catch in your Catchfeeder Magento 1 Account (go to Settings - Catch - General) so that you're not receiving orders to Magento 1 and Magento 2.