TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What to know about Lead time to ship
- Two ways to set your lead time to ship in Catch
- Estimate Delivery Dates
- How to set up Estimated Delivery Date
- Additional Resources
You can set the lead time to ship up in CatchFeeder in two ways:
- Set the same lead time to ship for ALL products. This is the default for all products.
- Go to 'Settings - Catch - General'
- Scroll down to 'Lead time to ship' and enter the number of days here
- Click 'Update settings' then go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Catch'
- Set a different lead time to ship for a group of products - useful if you have products like big and bulky items that have different handling times. A lead time to ship that is set up with a Product Group will override the default set up.
- First define the group of products that you want to have a different lead-time to ship than the default by going to 'Products - Product Groups'
- Go to 'Settings - Catch - Shipping'
- Click 'Add new lead time to ship' and complete the required fields. This must be a number ONLY.
- Click 'Save' then go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Catch'