TABLE OF CONTENTS
This FAQ will show you the Map Field Screens in CatchFeeder for Woo, it is important to ensure your fields are mapped including attributes.
- In Catchfeeder go to Settings - WooCommerce Feed - Map Fields
- It is VERY important to NOT change the SKU mapping in the Map Fields page
- In the right hand box titled CatchFeeder data fields you will be able to see what is linked to the sku field
- In this example id is mapped so your Catchfeeder SKU will be your WooCommerce Product ID
- In this example id is mapped so your Catchfeeder SKU will be your WooCommerce/Product SKU