Catch requires the following product data to sell a Product on Catch.
- Product Title (must be less than or equal to 80 characters long)
- Price - RRP and Sale Price for Was/Discount pricing.
- Items must have a minimum price of $5 to be listed on Catch.
- Image(s) - Recommended specifications are Minimum Width: 600px Minimum Height: 600px Resolution: 72dpi. They should not have watermarks, logos etc.
- Image size chart if you're selling products that require a size.
- Product Description including any Features List - maximum 2000 characters, some HTML tags are accepted, URLs, images and tables are not.
- Variant attributes such as colour/size etc.
- Brand - Products that are generic or do not have a brand should be filled in with ‘unbranded’.
- Product Identifiers i.e a UPC, MPN, Barcode, ISBN etc must be provided. Some exemptions may apply but must be agreed with Catch.
You can check GTIN existence here https://www.gs1.org/services/verified-by-gs1
The above is a summary, for full details see the Image and Content Guide provided by Catch.