Most users should be able to log in to CatchFeeder from your eCommerce store:
- For Shopify: Login to Shopify, in the left-hand navigation - go to Apps
- For BigCommerce: login to BigCommerce, in the left-hand navigation - go to Apps - My Apps
- For Magento: Login to your Magento admin, in the navigation bar click on CatchFeeder, then 'Go to CatchFeeder'
- WooCommerce: go to CatchFeeder and enter your email address and password. Click 'Forgot Password' if you can't remember it.
You will be logged out of CatchFeeder if you have not used it for 60 minutes or if we do a release/update the software.
If you are logged out of CatchFeeder and want to log in again, you will need to:
- Logout of Shopify/BigCommerce/Magento
- Login to Shopify/BigCommerce/Magento
- Open Trade Runner from the apps section, as per above
If your store is WooCommerce, log in via CatchFeeder .
Shopify/BigCommerce: What if it doesn't work?
Your CatchFeeder account is created when you first install the CatchFeeder app and it is the email address of the store admin, as defined in your Shopify/BigCommerce store.
The automatic login to CatchFeeder might not work in certain circumstances, for instance if the same email address is the admin for multiple stores, if you're logged in with a different user than the admin in your Shopify/BigCommerce store, etc.
If you are in this situation, it is possible to obtain a direct login to CatchFeeder. Contact us clearly stating what email address you'd like to use as login to CatchFeeder and for what store and we will appropriately set up your account. You will then be able to use those credentials to login at this url:
Forgot password doesn't work!
This feature will only work if you have a direct login to CatchFeeder as explained above.
It will not work if your account uses the automatic login from your Shopify or BigCommerce store.