This article approved by Catch will help to have your Products Approved by Catch. It includes ready-made resources for retailers. Please read all of the details below, it will assist to reduce repeat communication to the Catch Team.
Below is the current workflow for Catch Product Approvals. These steps are supported by the attached PDF named Catch Product Approvals Process. Both are required reading.
- Seller submits products to Catch (this is the upload to Catch marketplace from Omnivore). Catch receive the import of your products.
- The Catch Team review all Pending Products and will either 'Approve or Reject' the products in the feed.
- Approved products are set to active on Catch marketplace.
- Rejected products appear in the seller's Partner Portal Marketplace Dashboard under 'Submitted Product Rejection Report'.
- Sellers can then use the Rejected Reasons Glossary to resolve Rejected Reasons as per the Catch Guidelines.
- If you are still unsure on how to resolve the Rejected Reasons, you can contact the Catch Seller Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details on products that have not been approved.
- If products are still listed as ‘Pending Approval’ for longer than 7 days after the products were imported to Catch (uploaded from Omnivore), you should contact the Seller Support Team for an update using the above email address. **You can contact Omnivore and we can do so on your behalf, but this will add an extra layer to the process, in most cases you are best to deal directly with Catch on this matter.
Please note the attachment below, we recommend saving this guide for future reference.