There are two different syncs to keep your WooCommerce products up to date on Catch.com.au.
1. Product and Inventory updates occur every 15 minutes
- Anytime product data such as price, description, images or inventory occurs in WooCommerce, CatchFeeder will receive the change in 'real time'
- Every 15 minutes, all product and inventory changes that have occured in CatchFeeder will be sent to Catch.
- Please note that timing can be impacted by the number of changes happening at anytime between WooCommerce, Omnivore and the Marketplace.
2. Weekly Full Product Sync
- As a default setting, CatchFeeder is set up to perform a complete sync between your WooCommerce store, CatchFeeder and Catch once every 7 days, usually at midnight on Saturday.
- All product details such as images, price, inventory, descriptions, product titles will be updated
- You can schedule the full product sync to happen more frequently e.g daily if you like, please contact our support team to organise.
If you ever want to trigger a full sync manually, just go to the Dashboard and click 'Import from WooCommerce'.
It is also good practice to set up a stock buffer to prevent oversells if you are concerned about inventory update frequency.