If you are already selling on Catch and have existing listings, we will need to:
- Remove the existing listings from Catch AND
- Remove any existing mapping configurations.
1. Set up CatchFeeder and Remove existing listings from Catch:
- Install the CatchFeeder App/Extension for your ecommerce store
- Create the CatchFeeder account - when you go through the sign up flow, don't add the API key for Catch just yet, we will add it once you're ready to list.
- Finalise your set up - see this checklist for help.
- When you're ready to push up listings to Catch, add the API key under 'Settings - Catch - General' then go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Catch'
- Catch will need to review the products sent. If they are happy to approve then we can request for your current listings to be ended.
- Catch will remove the old listings - this can take 36 to 48 hours.
- Once the listings are removed, the new listings can be uploaded. Click 'Upload to Catch' to send new listings up and request approval.
Note that that there will be down time of a minimum of 36-48 hours where you won't have listings in your store while the old listings are removed and new ones uploaded.
2. Remove any existing mapping configurations
- Login to Catch and under My Account > Settings > Imports > Scroll down to the bottom and click “Delete my configuration” and “Delete my value lists”
- If you don't do this, you may receive the error message "Category could not be identified" when you list products.
Please get in touch with your Marketplace Specialist at Catch whenever you are ready to setup Catch Feeder and if you need help with the above.